5 Wonderful Things. 01.Saturday, April 6, 2013
001. Everything is alive during this time of year. Especially my consciousness to go out and do things with my day. I'm outside of my cave and in the sunlight. I am fortunate enough to breathe in the pollinated air without letting out a huge sneeze or suffering from the harsh reality of itchy eyes. It's that time of year where you can have your windows open without worry. And when it rains, it's the most peaceful thing. The birds are diggin' it. The bees are diggin' it. Baby, everybody's diggin' it.
002. I can't express my love for flowers enough. It's all over my wardrobe and if I could have a garden, my life would be complete. All of the color is visibile again and it's so refreshing after the dull winter. Daffodils, sunflowers, and daisies are my favorite to keep around. They sing to me. Kind of like the flowers in Alice in Wonderland, but in a less animated way.
003. The clothes! As much as I love layering things on and absolutely burying myself under cardigans in the winter time, I love the freedom of a simple dress. Tis' the season for dainty clothing and nearly nude fashion. Here's a few of my personal favorites:
004. Noah and the Whale made a song about it.
005. Let's keep in mind that I live in the Midwest and I don't have the privilege of experiencing all of these beautiful things all year-round. So that in it'self makes Spring all the more wonderful.