5 Wonderful Things. 02.Monday, June 17, 2013
1. Roasted Strawberry and Mascarpone Ice Cream (Recipe): Strawberry ice cream is definitely a weakness of mine. Well, ice cream in general to be honest. I actually work across from an ice cream shop and it's horrible (but delicious). It's very refreshing after a day at work and I have to admit I treat myself way too often.
2. Jumpsuits: I've been obsessing over jumpsuits lately, which is a little unusual for me. The moment I tried one on, I knew. The one up above is just beautiful. Finding something similar that fits me perfectly would be a dream.
3. Vamp Shoe with Ankle Strap: I'm starting to think that Zara is my holy grail for shoe shopping. I've wished upon many stars that there was a Zara in Omaha, but in the end, that would leave a gaping hole in my wallet.
4. Frills and Lace Dress: THAT DRESS. Need I say more? I actually lack in the white dress category. Probably because I'm a bit of a messy eater and the fears of having my dinner written allover my clothes are long-lived.
5. Sun shield: There is no better method of blocking the sun from your dainty nose than to wear a humungous sun hat.
Those are a few of the many things that I'm adoring this June. What are some of the wonderful things you're loving this month?