New things / In bloomSunday, January 25, 2015
Lovelies, I'm feeling so inspired lately. I don't know if it's this coffee or the surprisingly beautiful sunny weather that's causing my brain to bloom with colorful ideas. I would have to say a lot of it is rooted from my excitement to move (which is going to happen in only a week now). I'm looking into brightening up my new home and making it as alive as possible. Here are some new things I'm going to try this year:
- Freshening up my space with some green. Lots, and lots of plants.
(I get all of my plant inspiration from my friend Camille. Thank you, thank you)
- Baby blue eyeshadow. Honestly, it does wonders.
- A new furry friend, perhaps? I've always wanted a frenchie to keep me company.
(If you have one, tell me your thoughts.)
- Flowers, everywhere.
- Brighter shoes.
- Biking around more when the weather is nicer.
- Making time for cooking weekly meals. My microwave and I must grow apart.
I will probably be adding more things to this list as Spring edges closer. It's a time where I feel like I can have a fresh/new start. I see so many opportunities to grow this year. I'm not going to waste any time.